donate to students for opioid solutions
Students for Opioid Solutions operates as an IRS recognized 501(c)3 non-profit organization. We thrive on your generosity.
With your donation, we fund events, harm reduction supplies, and campus recovery programs across the nation.
Our Tax ID (EIN) is: 82-2805053
We issue Tax Receipts and Recognition of In-Kind Contributions for all donations, as required by the IRS.
Donations to Students for Opioid Solutions can be made in several ways:
1. In person at an event.
2. Via check. Checks can be mailed to our mailbox at #5, 4640 Meredeth Street, Lincoln, NE 68506
Checks and letters should be made out to “Students for Opioid Solutions”.
3. Via our online donation portal which can be found here. Digital donations are also accepted through our verified Facebook page.
4. Via Securities. We can accept certain Bonds/Stocks/Equities in a tax deductible manner. If you"d be interested in donating in this manner, please contact [email protected]
5. Via goods or services (consider an In-Kind Contribution). If you believe you could contribute in this way to Students for Opioid Solutions, please contact [email protected]
6. Endowment. If you would be interested in endowing a scholarship fund for a particular university or demographic of student, we can assist with the development of this endowment program. Please contact [email protected]
We appreciate any donation and are willing to answer any question you may have pertinent to our operation.
Please reach out to [email protected] or call (443) 584-6356 if you have any.