WHAT ARE OPIATES (National Institute on Drug Abuse):
HARM REDUCTION PRODUCTS:
THE OPIOID EPIDEMIC:
COLLEGIATE OPIATE USAGE:
ALTERNATIVES TO OPIATES:
Our Policy on Non-Academic Resources
- We DO NOT link to resources funded and/or hosted by Treatment Providers out of respect for neutrality in the decision process of selecting a treatment provider.
- We DO NOT link to resources funded or hosted by pharmaceutical manufacturers or distributors. Our exception to this is if a product is deemed critical to harm reduction or is a opiate-alternative with FDA-Approval.
- We DO NOT endorse methods of treatment outside of those scientifically shown to work at an increased rate across human demographics.
- We DO NOT accept funding in exchange for linkage on our Resources page, particularly in the Harm Reduction Products section.
- We DO accept product samples for evaluation before featuring them under our Harm Reductions Product section. Us featuring said product is tangent to us believing that the product is useful and cost-efficient.
- We DO NOT endorse opiate-alternatives that are currently illegal within the United States or Alabama.